( via sandsink )
I’M GOING TO BUY THIS SHIRT.
It’s an option. Yep.
This x That:
- Juan Williams on the termination of his NPR contract: “We don’t have that chance to have a conversation about this?”
- NPR CEO Vivian Schiller: Juan Williams should have kept his feelings about Muslims between himself and “his psychiatrist.”
- Fox News signs Juan Williams to three-year, $2 million contract.
- Netflix allegedly unwilling to stock Harmony Korine’s Trash Humpers.
- 20-year-old female college student becomes police chief in violent Mexican border town.
- Centenarian heads back to school for PhD.
- Rarely is the question asked: “How fast should a wet dog rotate its body to dry its fur?”
- Plane crash blamed on escaped crocodile.
Look At This:
- 4chan thread convinces Steve Lieber to put all five issues of Underground online.
- Dan Witz’s Hyperrealistic Mosh Pit Paintings.
- NewsFeed: The Kanye West Saga, Chapter VII: Of Diamond Teeth and Suicidal Thoughts.
- Techland: Colin Farrell To Head Total Recall Remake?
- Tea x Time List: 6 Death-Defying Stunts That Are Secretly Easy To Do.
- Above: “7TRON” — Tron-inspired wristwatch by Scott Galloway.
@zacharylevi nerd-o-lantern in celebration of the full season pick up!
Glee cast signed guitar.